Table of Contents
pm kisan payment – The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Saman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) is a fundamental sector scheme launched by the Government of India on February 24, 2019, to provide income support to all landholding farmers’ families across the country, irrespective of the size of their landholding.
Under this scheme, every farmer who owns cultivable land and holds a bank account will receive an amount of ₹6,000 per year in three equal installments of ₹2,000 each. The first installment is released between December and March, the second between April and July, and the third between August and November.
What is PM-Kisan scheme?
The PM-Kisan scheme is implemented by the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture, and Farmers Welfare. The central government fully funds the system.
As of March 31, 2023, more than 12.5 crore farmers have registered under the PM-Kisan scheme. The total amount of money disbursed under the project to date is over ₹1.4 lakh crore.
Farmers across the country have welcomed the PM-Kisan scheme. It has been credited with providing much-needed financial assistance to farmers and helping them to improve their livelihoods.
Here are some of the benefits of PM Kisan Payment:
- It provides income support to farmers, which helps them to meet their basic needs and improve their livelihood.
- It reduces the risk of distress sale of agricultural produce.
- It helps to increase agricultural production and productivity.
- It boosts rural demand and helps to stimulate the rural economy.
- It helps to reduce migration from rural areas to urban areas.
The PM Kisan scheme is a major step towards ensuring farmers’ prosperity and rural India’s development.
Who qualifies for PM Kisan Payment?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-Kisan) Yojana is a government scheme that provides income support of Rs. 6,000 per year to all farmer families having cultivable land in their name, irrespective of the size of their landholdings.
To be eligible for the PM-Kisan Yojana, a farmer must meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Own cultivable land.
- Have a valid Aadhaar number.
- Have a bank account.
- Not be a member of Parliament, State Legislature, or Municipal Corporation.
- Not be a retired government employee receiving a monthly pension of Rs. 10,000 or more.
- Not be a professional such as a doctor, engineer, chartered accountant, lawyer, or architect actively involved in their profession.
Once a farmer has registered for the PM-Kisan Yojana, they will receive three installments of Rs. 2,000 each per year. The installments are paid out in April, July, and October.
The PM-Kisan Yojana is a significant government initiative planned to provide financial assistance to farmers and help them improve their livelihoods. The scheme has well-received by farmers and has been credited with boosting agricultural production in India.
Here are some additional details about the PM-Kisan Yojana:
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched The structure on February 24, 2019.
- The central government funds the system.
- As of March 2023, over 12 crore farmers have registered for the project.
- The total amount of money disbursed under the plan as of March 2023 is over Rs. 1.2 lakh crore.
If you are a farmer who meets the eligibility criteria, you can register for the PM-Kisan Yojana online or by visiting your nearest post office.
How to Apply for PM Kisan Payment
To apply for PM Kisan Payment, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the PM Kisan website.
- Click on the “New Farmer Registration” button.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your details, counting your name, date of birth, gender, state, district, taluka, village, and bank account details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Once you have give in to your claim, you can track its status on the PM Kisan website. The website will transfer the benefit amount directly to your bank account.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You must have a valid Aadhaar card to apply for PM Kisan Payment.
- You must have a bank account with an IFSC code.
- You must be a farmer to be eligible for PM Kisan Payment.
The government has made it very easy to apply for PM Kisan Payment. You can do it online or through a CSC center. You can contact the PM Kisan helpline at 155261 if you have any questions.
Document Required for PM Kisan Payment
The following documents are required to avail of the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN):
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Landholding Papers
- Income Certificate
The Aadhaar Card is mandatory for all beneficiaries of the scheme. The bank account details should be in the beneficiary’s or spouse’s name. The mobile number should registered with the Aadhaar Card. The landholding papers should be in the beneficiary’s or spouse’s name. The income certificate is not mandatory, but it can be helpful in any discrepancy.
The documents can submitted online or offline. To present the documents online, visit the PM-KISAN website and create an account. Once you have formed an account, you can upload the documents. To submit the documents offline, you can visit your nearest CSC (Common Service Centre) and submit the papers there.
The benefits of PM-KISAN will credited to the beneficiary’s bank account in three installments of Rs. 2,000 each. The first installment is credited in April, the second in August, and the third in December.
If you have any questions about the documents required for PM-KISAN, you can contact the helpline number 1800-11-0000.
Benefits of PM Kisan Payment
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Yojana is a Central Sector Scheme launched by the Government of India on February 24, 2019. The scheme provides income support of Rs. 6000 per year to all landholding farmer relatives in the country, irrespective of the size of their landholdings. The benefit is payable in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each every four months.
The following are the benefits of PM-KISAN Payment:
- This provides financial assistance to farmers to meet their input costs and other expenses.
- And also helps to improve the income of farmers and their standard of living.
- It reduces the vulnerability of farmers to crop failure and other risks.
- However, it promotes agricultural production and productivity.
- It contributes to the overall economic growth of the country.
As of March 2023, more than 11 crore farmer families have benefited from the PM-KISAN Yojana. The scheme has been a major success and has facilitated to improve the lives of millions of farmers in India.
Here are some additional benefits of PM-KISAN Payment:
- This can help farmers invest in better inputs and technologies, leading to higher yields.
- Therefore, it can help farmers diversify their income sources, reducing their risk.
- It can help farmers to improve their financial literacy and management skills.
- By this It can help farmers to connect with markets and get better prices for their produce.
Overall, PM-KISAN Payment is a beneficial scheme for farmers. It can help them to improve their income, standard of living, and productivity. The system is also expected to have a positive impact on the overall reduced of India.
The PM-KISAN scheme has been a major success since its launch. As of March 2023, over 12 crore farmer families have received payments under the scheme. The scheme has credited with providing much-needed financial support to farmers, tiny and marginal farmers. It has also helped to improve farmers’ income and reduce rural poverty.
However, there have been some criticisms of the PM-KISAN scheme. Some critics have argued that the scheme is too expensive and that the money could better spent on other agricultural programs. Others have argued that the system is not reaching all eligible farmers, particularly those who do not have bank accounts or Aadhaar cards.