Health and Wellness Centre Write For Us
Health and Wellness Centre Write For Us – Health and Wellness Centres (HWCs) : The main task of these centres would be to deliver Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC). And also passing healthcare closer to the households of people cover both maternal and child health services and non-communicable disease. Which includes free essential drugs and diagnostic services.
Aim of Health and Wellness Centre
Furthermore, Health and Wellness Centres aim to provide Comprehensive Health Care Services nearer to the community and reduce financial problems of the public.
Difference between Health and Wellness Centre
Moreover, there is a significant achievement demonstrating strengthening of the country’s health infrastructure, India has surpassed a notable landmark- 150,000 Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres (AB-HWCs) have operationalised before 31st December.
How to Submit Your Articles
For Submitting Your Articles, you can email us at email@example.com
Why Write For Just Buffer – Health and Wellness Centre Write For Us
- When you write for Just Buffer, you’ll get: Below benefits
- If you write for us, your target business client could be a reader of our blog; You can have massive exposure.
- You can link to your website in the article, which shares the SEO value of your website.
- It will help you build a relationship with your target audience.
- Our presence is also on social networks, and we will share your article on our social channels.
- When you write for us, your brand and content are visible worldwide.
Guidelines for Article – Health and Wellness Centre Write For Us
- We accept perfect, well-researched, and plagiarism-free content. Once you have submitted your content to Just Buffer, our editorial team will review it to ensure the article meets the following guidelines. Here are several approaches to follow before submitting a report to Just Buffer.
- Title, Headings, and Subtitles : The article must contain correct catchy titles and a concise headline for publication. Divide the report into smaller sections to help our dear audience.
- High-quality and unique content: content must be well-written, well-analyzed, and free of plagiarism. Ensure that the content you present to us is not published on other blogs.
- Avoid grammatical errors: The article should be revised using grammar to avoid grammatical errors and spelling errors in the content.
- The number of words in the article must be at least 600 words, and the piece must be unique and provide the proper perspective on our audience.
- Image Format – Add high-resolution copyrighted images. The size must 700 x 450 pixels, and images must be attached to your article. Images must be in PNG, JPEG, and GIF formats.
- Document format: the text format of the article must be in Microsoft Word Documents or Google Documents.
- Before submitting a final draft to us, please make sure your article meets the previous guest posting guidelines.
For Submitting Your Article you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org